Prestashop Module: Paysafe Payment Gateway
This is a PrestaShop module that allows you to accept credit cards directly on your website using the Paysafe API Integration (formerly NETBANX).
Supports 3D-Secure 2.0 (Verified By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode).
- All transactions are encrypted.
- Customer payment information is never stored.
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
- Payment information is validated as the customer types — check-marks appear next to the payment fields to signal a valid credit card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- Credit card logo becomes highlighted when the module detects the type of card used.
- Informative errors. Users will be able to instantly discover what went wrong if a problem occurred, with error messages like “Your credit card is expired.” or “Your card is not enrolled in the 3D-Secure program.“, etc.
- A helpful CVV tip fades in when the user hovers (or taps on mobile) on the “?” icon indicating where they can find their CVV digits.
FRAUD PREVENTION (3D-Secure)
Protect against charge-backs by using 3D-Secure to authenticate transactions.
- Supports 3D-Secure 2.0 — when enabled, the customer’s card issuer may “challenge” the transaction by prompting the customer to enter a code sent to them via SMS.
- Some transactions may be “friction-less” (authenticated without challenge) at the card issuer’s discretion.
- You can configure whether you’d like to reject or accept transactions from cards that are not enrolled in the 3D-Secure program.
- All European transactions must use 3D-Secure 2.0 — 3D-Secure 1.0 will be discontinued as of October 2022.
- Requires a Paysafe account.
- Requires an SSL certificate.
- The 3D-Secure 2.0 feature requires that 3D-Secure access is added to your Paysafe account by Paysafe customer service.
- Login to Paysafe at login.netbanx.com
- Go to Settings > API Key and copy/paste the API Username & Password into the module below.
- Go to the Accounts page and copy/paste your Account ID into the module below.
- Enable Live Mode and begin accepting payments.
- You must have an SSL certificate installed and activated to use Live mode.
Enabling 3D-Secure 2.0
- Contact Paysafe customer support to request account access to 3D-Secure 2.0
- Once the feature has been added to your account, create a “Single-Use Token API key” from the Settings > API Key menu in your Paysafe account page.
- Enter the “Single-Use Token” Username & Password in the module configuration page.
- Enable “3D-Secure 2.0” in the module configuration page.
- 3.2.1 (2023/08/16)
- Change deprecated Tools::jsonDecode call to json_decode
- 3.2.0 (2023/01/11)
- Compatibility with PS 8.0.0
- Rename deprecated hook names
- Fix deprecated notices in Paysafe library
- 3.1.0* (17/08/2022 — *this is a major update that must be re-purchased)
- NEW: Full 3D-Secure 2.0 Support — this feature is mandatory for European merchants, 3D-Secure 1.0 will be discontinued globally in October 2022.
- NEW: Fully redesigned payment form
- NEW: Added backwards compatibility with PrestaShop 1.6
- NEW: Updated Paysafe API to the latest version
- Added ability to reject transactions that fail or are not enrolled in the 3D-Secure program
- Added backwards compatibility with 3D-Secure 1.0 for cards that do not support 2.0
- Numerous bug-fixes
- Add currency conversion configuration
- Strip spaces from card number
- Add character limit to address street and city
- FIX Autoload classes
- FIX issue with phone numbers
- Fix issue with accented characters in street names
- FIX Class Autoload bug in PHP 7
- Changed from NETBANX API to Paysafe API.
Disclaimer: You are responsible for the overall security of your website. The developer of this software is not liable for any damages as a result of using this software.