Prestashop Module: USPS Rates
Offer real-time USPS rates to customers.
Offer real-time dynamic USPS (United States Postal Service) rates and delivery times to customers at checkout.
Simply enter your USPS Web Tools username and your address and you’re ready to go. Select the carriers you want to use and the module installs them for you in your back-office automatically.
The module uses a sophisticated box packing algorithm to determine the smallest box(es) that will fit all the products in the customer’s cart; it can split the products into multiple boxes when the cart has more products than your largest box can fit.
You can add unlimited boxes into the module from the configuration page. The more boxes you add, the more accurate the rates will be.
The module stores rates for each cart in the database to speed up your website. It will only retrieve new rates if the customer changes their zip/postal code, the products in their cart, or the quantities for products already in their cart.
Display delivery estimates retrieved directly from USPS in real-time. e.g. “2 Business days.”.
You can choose to show Regular rates, or discounted Commercial/Commercial Plus rates.
- USPS Web Tools API account with access to the Rates API. Register here: https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/welcome.htm
- US zipcode for the origin address.
- PHP version 5.3.0+
- Install the module by going to Modules > Upload a Module and upload the module zip file.
- Go to the module’s configuration page, enter your email (the one you used to purchase this module) and the serial number that was sent to that email address.
- Once activated, configure the module with your origin address, box sizes, and rates preferences.
- FIX “empty()” usage on older PHP versions.
- Remove unused tab.
- FIX database constant in older PHP versions
- FIX Conversion of ValueOfContents for international rates
- Initial launch